Half Staff – Mary E. (Brown) Marston

1997
Mary E. (Brown) Marston, 94, formerly of Atlantic Avenue, Rockport, wife of the late Charles G. Marston, died on Saturday at the Seaoast Nursing and Retirement Center.She was born in Canada on Jan. 18, 1903, to the late Benjamin R. and Sarah J. (Broderick) Brown.

Mrs. Marston had resided in Rockport since the 1950s.

She was a member of St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, the Sandy Bay Yacht Club, the Sandy Bay Historical Society and the Rockport Art Association.

Mrs. Marston is survived by four sisters, Virginia S. Nugent of Hyde Park, Grace Mulcahy of Randolph, Helen Cummings of Mattapan and Mildred Mulcahy of Nashua, NH; and many nieces and nephews.

Memorial services will be held in St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, Broadway, Rockport, at a later date to be announced. Burial will be in Beech Grove Cemetery, Rockport.

In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts may be made in her memory to St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, 24 Broadway, Rockport, Mass., 01966.